healing that starts from within.. let's talk
Even you have the strength and know how to get beyond your most difficult circumstances. Sometimes having someone there to walk with you through this time is all the help you need. Through listening, empowering, and supporting, our work helps you to see potential opportunities so you can make the best choices during your most challenging times.
Do you have difficulties with Depression, Anxiety, Grief & Loss, Anger, Shame or Guilt? Have you struggled with substance use or addiction?
We've had the pleasure in working with adults in individual, couples and group therapy to help them manage these overwhelming feelings so they can regain control of their lives. Staff are also a trained in clinical hypnosis and have been able to help clients eliminate negative thinking and stop the use of destructive coping skills.
Accepting new clients.
- First Offender Driver Alcohol Education (DAE)
- Second Offender Aftercare (SOA)
- Adult mental health counseling
- Substance Abuse counseling and evaluations
- Short and long term therapy
- Supervision for those seeking LMHC
- Professional Consultation
- Public Notary
Individual counseling, First Offender Driver Alcohol Education (DAE) and Second Offender Aftercare (SOA) are all available in English and Spanish.
- Sessions: $130 Hypnosis: $175
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield accepted
HMO / PPO
- TUFTS accepted
- CIGNA accepted
- Beacon Health Strategies (Beacon) accepted
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan (BMCHP)
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- EBS-RMSCO, Inc., Employee Benefit Solutions accepted
- AllOne Health EAP: accepted
- CorpCare EAP: accepted
- Public Notary signature/stamp $8 per document
Days, evenings, and Saturday appointments are available
Call today at 617-682-0823 for a FREE phone consultation!